EASY pot luck dish
Black Bean Salsa Measurements:
- 4 Roma Tomatoes
- 1/4 cup diced Cilantro
- 1 mango
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can corn
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 jalapenos (optional for spice)
- Bag of chips (preferably scoops)
- Drain and rinse both corn and black beans
- Chops those onions and hold back your tears!
- Okay so chop all remaining ingredients
- Throw in a bowl and mix
- Add salt and pepper for taste
That is pretty much it. Be the hit of the party with this easy, fresh dish and miss the sweat in the kitchen.